25 septembrie 2013

Diary of Julia - 5

And your words just go out the window the minute you feel threatned by mine. Those beautiful, heart metling words are gone the second you feel or you just think you cannot have it your way.

You are like fucking child. You love me when you have everything you want and you hate me when I have a different opinion. How can you be so doubled-faced?



Well, I know you will never change and I keep hiting a wall with you. That is why I do not trust the future, our future. That is why I doubt every second spent away from you.

I do not get you. I do not get your doubled faced soul and your doubled faced personality. You are wicked and strange and I cannot trust you. I just cannot do it.


I hate how now you adore every piece of my skin and the next second you just hate me and my opinions.


Stop for a minute and listen to me or you are definitely going to lose me.And when you will be left alone in this house, with nothing but your ego, you will feel a little bit of sorrow running through your bones and that will be the moment when you will feel sorry for everything you said and for everything you have done. Even if you will not admit it out loud.

-Diary of Julis (fragments)-

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu