9 iunie 2013

Thoughts about the city.

This is my last day in the city. Then the summer will steal me away with its hotness and desolation and the city will be exactly the same without me, I am sure of that.
But I will miss the city so damn much.
It became my friend, my lover, my parent.





This city keeps in it all of my memories.







I love its street because they keep flashes of my drunken nights, of my long walks, of my lonley evenings, of my great talks.

I love the parks, and I love the benches and I love the flowers of this city because each of them reminds me of my wasted time, of my restlessness, of my happiness and of my sadness.

But the most important thing I love about this city is the way it represents you and my memories of you.

Every corner, every building and every tree reminds me of my little time spent with you.

I love every place, every store, everything that we have seen together.

I may be too sensitive or too much of a dreamer.

But nobody can take away from me all these little things that form my memories of you.
Only the city keeps it all in it, just for me.







0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu